Politicians say this $4 trillion proposal is about improving “infrastructure,” but it spends less than 5% of Americans’ tax dollars on improving roads and bridges. Instead, it allocates over 95% of the money to a wasteful partisan wish list of counterproductive policies that have nothing to do with “infrastructure.”
This proposal would also:
- Raise taxes on families and small businesses by trillions of dollars.
- Mandate more government control over health care
- Implement elements of the "Green New Deal" by dishing out special interest subsidies & carveouts
- Impose pieces of the anti-worker PRO act, hurting workers, businesses, and independent contractors
- Spend trillions of dollars more in unrelated and ineffective spending
We can rebuild our economy, make improvements to infrastructure, and address other critical needs without massive tax increases and trillions in new spending.