If the COVID-19 pandemic has brought any one policy issue to the forefront of Nevadans’ minds, it’s health care.
All Nevadans should have access to quality health care that works for their budgets and fits their families’ needs. These include reforms to:
- Allow out-of-state providers to practice in Nevada
- Allow individuals who have received health training in other countries to practice in Nevada
- Protect direct primary care from insurance regulations
- End barriers to telepharmacy and telemedicine
- Roll back burdensome red tape on Nevada’s occupational licensing industry
- Allow access to pain medication for patients with chronic illnesses
- Allow access to over-the-counter birth control
These reforms will ensure every Nevadan receives access to quality, affordable health care that meets their families’ needs. It’s time we remove the barriers standing in the way of an improved health care system for all Nevadans.
Urge your lawmakers to reform Nevada’s health care system and break barriers for our residents to receive better quality, more affordable health care!