Thanks to AFP activists like you, we’ve seen many victories for limited government and bold reforms signed into law by Governor Walker, including:
• Welfare reform designed to remove barriers to opportunity for able-bodied Wisconsinites in poverty and give them a chance to get back on their feet.
• Right-to-try legislation, which gives Wisconsinites with terminal illnesses access to potentially life-saving treatments.
• Regulatory relief and wetlands reform to fix formerly outrageous permitting requirements.
• Occupational licensing reforms that are helping entrepreneurs start businesses.
• Opening up apprenticeships in the trades
Your support also played a crucial role in stopping the liquor tsar proposal that threatened to crush small businesses throughout Wisconsin.
Take a moment to thank Gov. Scott Walker for standing with hard-working Wisconsinites and signing these bold reforms into law!
Other states are looking to Wisconsin as a model for reform because they’ve seen how bold, free-market solutions are working in our state.