Show your support for voting NO on State Question 802
In just a few weeks, on June 30, Oklahomans must vote NO on State Question 802 to reject expanding a broken Medicaid system.
Enshrining Medicaid expansion in the Oklahoma state constitution would have a negative effect on both our state and our residents.
Here’s why Oklahomans should vote against expanding Medicaid:
• In every state that has expanded Medicaid made possible by Obamacare, enrollment has far outpaced projections and per-patient costs have been nearly twice the original estimate.
• The financial burden of expanding Medicaid could mean higher taxes on hardworking Oklahomans or cuts to essential services that the people of our state rely on.
• Expansion won’t guarantee access to quality health care for Oklahoma’s families.
• Medicaid Expansion benefits insurers and working-age, able-bodied adults while crowding out our most vulnerable populations that the program was intended to help.
• Medicaid Expansion would permanently amend the OK Constitution, leaving little ability to correct any negative outcomes.
Rather than permanently expanding Medicaid in Oklahoma, we know there are much better ways to innovate our health care systems.
Allowing health care providers and professionals to deliver care to where it’s most needed, and finding practical, innovative solutions will help to improve health care outcomes for all Oklahomans.
Sign our petition today to say you’ll vote NO on State Question 802!
Authorized and paid for by Americans for Prosperity, 1310 N Courthouse, Ste 700, Arlington, VA 22201, 703-224-3200. Authorized by Vote No on 802 Assoc. 3307 S. Harvard Ave., Suite C, Tulsa, OK 74135, (405) 638-4557.